“To achieve total customer satisfaction, we shall strive for competitiveness, continuous improvement, and excellence through Human Resource Development and maintaining, implementing an efficient and effective quality assurance program planned and develop with all management functions to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services which constantly satisfy the needs of its customers and exceed their expectations.”
We earnestly work towards optimizing our customer‟s delight by delivering quality products within the stipulated time frame at an economical cost. We consider quality as a next cornerstone of our success. To achieve customer satisfaction and ensure top-notch quality, we have been a front runner in adopting a concerted program on Total Quality Management.
QUALITY ASSURANCE & QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAMMED
- Quality, Safety, Productivity and Ethics are of equal value and you will be held accountable for each.
- If we “Do it right the first time, every time” we will lower costs and achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Quantity will be an essential input to all our business processes.
- All employees will receive Quantity awareness training.
- Quality will be continually measured and improved.
- Executive Management is the Champion of Quality.
- Incorporate high levels of responsibilities towards personal and environmental safety.
- PPromote Quality Management as being the responsibility of each and every employee.
- To achieve and maintain quality leadership through continuous technology up, gradation, improvements in techniques, system and procedures and to meet customer changing needs.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT We consider the protection of human health, safety, and the environment for all its employees, contractors, customers, and the community to be of primary importance. As such, the company will maintain a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Program conforming to the best management practices for marine construction. The overall success of the HSE program is based on the following: